Streets (Produced by W.Spawn) Streets (Produced by W.Spawn)

Perfect blend of message and flow

A very relaxing track. The soft chorus leaves you tapping your foot and bobbing your head while the verses have you intently listening, but also sound great even if you're not really listening to what is being said. Can't really say much bad about it man. I need to get my ass in gear haha.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man, we've gotta make a big comeback cause it's been too long since we've released a track. We're gonna do our thing for 2010, stay up.

Swag Check (Swag Surfin' RmX) Swag Check (Swag Surfin' RmX)

sickening

Somebody get a fiya extinguisha!!!!!!!!!!!! New grounds is about to burn down.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

lmao, thanks for the review man. Glad that you liked it even if I knew this wasn't your taste since it's real mainstream but I gave it my own flavor. Stay up man, we're gonna come back hard too my n***a, we've got some tracks to finish up.

JK:.Solace JK:.Solace

I hate to be the douche

The drums feel really weak, the baseline almost overpowers them. Otherwise it's a cool electric hiphop track. Definitely has a attitude to it. I'd like the drums to hit a little harder though, that's just me. Obviously no one else has complained. Good stuff man.

Sunlight- Sunlight-

Smooth

This is seriously nice, I wish it was twice the length and changed up in there though. Amazing stuff man.

Two-Shekel responds:

thanks man

Comfort [7000] Comfort [7000]

Lol, what?

This is way ON BEAT! Haha. pretty slick shit. Amazing stuff man.

Fragile Heart [7000] Fragile Heart [7000]

Pure soul

I can't believe I haven't written a review earlier. Your music all around is without question the most soulful music on NG, and possibly of any music genre anywhere. Every time I want to make a piece for a special someone I always look at your stuff first man. Would have made a song with one already if they were so short! None-the-less, the time will come. Keep it up dude, love this stuff.

Sirhc7000 responds:

Gawrsh thx man, I'm flattered. I will keep it up. I appreciate it.

A Quarter Past Late A Quarter Past Late

sick

Good shit man. 'sall I can say. Great balance of flow vs. lyrics.

Forgot Your Name Forgot Your Name

Whoo, shit.

If you had told me you were Dr. Dre I would have been able to tell the difference. This is seriously amazing. I'm sure you'll find your style with time, but for now I don't mind this one bit. Great stuff man, you came out of no where.

fearing responds:

haha cheers dude, means a lot! More soon.. workin on a lot of stuff.

thanks again!

GAS - Vocal Gunslinger GAS - Vocal Gunslinger

Heavy shit

Wow, this is the best I've ever heard from you man. Top notch A game here.

Gasmasq responds:

Thanks bro. That means a lot coming from you.

[B&D] 10th of November [B&D] 10th of November

meh, it's ok.

Dude, you and Sincere were fucking amazing. But that Burly guy, idk, you need to cut off the dead weight while you still can man. He kinda ruined the whole song for me. :P

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

I usually try not to be too hard on people I work with but seriously...that Burly guy was so horrible <_< I felt kind of bad for him so I let him get on this track but it looks like it won't be happening again lmao. Na man, I'm just kidding. Hey, you did great on the mixing and mastering, we need to get more tracks out soon cause people don't even know what's going to hit them next ;) Burly and DeX is coming out swinging.